Are you looking for a key role on an exciting project of next-generation IoT cloud software, energy analytics and data science? Sterling & Wilson is one of the worlds leaders in renewable power and IoT projects and we are working on software features to optimize a variety of power systems, from microgrids to grid-scale PV plants. We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to be a major part of our team. We are a young organization, so every engineer plays a major role and has a path to learn and grow professionally.
- Formulate and implement Software Testing Strategies
- Develop and automate software validation tests
- Prepare, review and approve test plans & test reports
- Design tests of scalability and performance of software
- Prepare bug reports, file defect reports and report test progress
- Essential Skills
- Strong knowledge of software test theory and practice
- 4-8 years of experience in a Test Engineer or Sr. Test Engineer (or higher level) role, planning and performing automated testing.
- Ability to organize and define automated testing framework from scratch. Proven track record in defining and setting up automated testing.
- Experience in Open Source Software exposure, and sufficient programming skills to write automation scripts
- Excellent knowledge in practical testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Hadoop and SQL/database skills a plus
- Prior experience with IoT, industrial or physical devices a plus
Required Candidate profileDesired Personality:
- Preference to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with lots of responsibility. Prior work in a start-up company a plus
- Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas, however disruptive they may be
- We value critical thinkers and strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India's premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed company and have potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization. We provide professional work environment, opportunity to innovate and take decision. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Electro-Mechanical contracting field and have a very good order book at this moment. Some of our international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa. Orders for projects in India are huge and we are looking for more business. We also have set up one of the largest DG set manufacturing plant in Maharashtra with MTU of Germany. We will also be manufacturing 33/11 KV clad sub-station and low voltage panels, synchronizing PLC panels, bus-ducts, rising mains etc.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.