1. Implement approach of working together to achieve zero harm environment.
2. Assure contractors compliance to HSE requirements by implementing HSE Program.
3. Encourage an open attitude towards reporting of incidents and creating an environment for discussions of incidents, their causes and recommendations of safe working practices.
4. Register all incidents in incident register, perform investigations or contribute to Contractors investigations to understand the causes and influencing factors.
6. Ensure a zero tolerance approach to unsafe practices
7. Carry out and document daily HSE inspections and facilitate for management safety walks
8. Plan and carry out weekly HSE coordination meetings with all contractors, participate in weekly construction coordination meetings
9. Ensure that Contractors training and awareness programs are carried out as planned
10. Review Method Statements incl. risk assessments, and ensure that contractors involve workers in Job Safety Analyses
11. Establish and implement a program of examinations to document contractors compliance
12. Liaison and assist with monitoring of contractors implementation of environmental requirements.
Act on occasion as the Community Liaison Officer.
CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS EXPERIENCE IN END TO END CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND MUST POSSESS & FULL TIME DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING WITH NEBOSH CERTIFICATION AND DIPLOMA IN HSE FROM RECOGNIZE INSTITUTE.
Required Candidate profileExcellent interpersonal skills, expert in trouble shooting O&M safety issues in international locations, superb co-ordination and liasioning skills. Demonstrated ability to resolve safety issues relating to O&M.
Perks and BenefitsSalary will be in above range only.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Rajesh More
Contact Company:Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd.
Reference Id:Safety Manager - O&M