2. Minimum 7-10 years of Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Refinery, power plant or steel plant (Minimum 3 years in Solar PV plant)
3. Be able to demonstrate Leadership skills
4. Possesses adequate interpersonal and communication skills
5. Possesses problem solving skills
6. Working knowledge of MS Office
7. Demonstrate the ability to Liaising with Customer and other stakeholders.
8. Possesses adequate knowledge and awareness about Health, Safety and Environment and an attitude to demonstrate the same
9. Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in English
10. Able to manage multiple team
11. Troubleshooting of Electrical and Electronic Circuit
12. Troubleshooting of Solar PV Inverters
13. Troubleshooting of MV and HV Switchgear and Transformers
14. Planning of preventive Maintenance
15. Planning of Predictive Maintenance
16. Planning of Material w.r.t. to failure analysis and OEM recommendations.
17. Tracking and Traceability of material and Maintenance planning
Required Candidate profileExperience in Operation and Maintenance of Refinery, power plant or steel plant, should have Minimum 3 years experience in Operation & maintenance of Solar PV plant, should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities, should possess sound technical knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:rajesh more
Contact Company:Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:Technical service