1. Prepare Pre Bid and Post Bid checklist and scrutinize the tenders to bring out the unacceptable clauses.
2. Techno-Commercially scrutinize vendor offers.
3. Prepare Cost Estimations for the Projects based on the prices received from the vendors.
4. Negotiate from the vendors to get the best prices.
5. Thorough knowledge in prevailing tax structure.
6. Submit Techno-Commercial offers to customer on time.
7. Attend Pre & Post Bid meetings and close order in favor of company.
8. Entering the order into SAP and prepare job handing over documents with required documents and hand over the Commercial,Purchase,Engineering and Construction department within seven days of order booking date.
9. Thorough knowledge of Product, Market trends, competition, technology, Regulatory Standards.
10. Self-motivated team leader, ability to perform under pressure.
11. Network with various bodies and leading consultants of the industry to gain knowledge about competitors, up-coming projects, expansions etc.
12. Encourages collaborative efforts between different functions to achieve the overall goals of the company & business.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time