- In-depth knowledge of Solar/Wind/Hybrid/BESS system sizing, technical analysis and application engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and handling of simulation tools like PVSyst, Solpro, HOMER/SAM/PSS/Helios 3D/ ETAP etc.
- Strong costing expertise of capital equipment, BOP and services.
- Handling techno-commercials of hybrid projects for project building and leading teams for designing and planning of execution considering the cost and technical perspective.
- Responsible for analysing the project scope and preparing project budget, WBS with cost breakdown, cash flow, establishing EPC strategy and supporting the sales team in getting orders.
- Responsible for identifying new vendors and contractors and performing techno-commercial evaluation and analysis and providing recommendations based on the overall analysis and project specific requirements.
- Evaluate and analyse costs and ensure cost-effective procurement for the EPC Projects.
- Attending project proposal and customer review meetings along with the sales team to understand customer requirements and suggest suitable solution that meets the expectations of both the parties.
- Developing, tracking, updating and ascertaining key milestones and overseeing Risk Management. Preparing progress reports for Senior Management update and reviews.
- Co-ordination with various internal departments (i.e. Planning, Engineering, Projects & WRD) at Pre-bid and Post-bid stages for the required documents and costing, preparing techno-commercial bid along with necessary deviation.
Required Candidate profile
- Understanding customers business, energy storage & hybrid value propositions
- Comprehensive understanding of the regional energy sector, market drivers, Key players etc.,
- Multiple geographical experience would be preferable.
- Understanding of the financing, construction, operation and economic drivers of the Hybrid & Storage business.
- Strong understanding of Solar PV, Gas/Co-gen/Diesel based power plants.
- Strong understanding of the ESS main products (bi-directional inverters, various battery chemistries, integration and Energy Management System)
- Existing relationships with OEMs EPCs, Developers or IPPs, Utilities & Regulatory bodies.
- Understanding sales financials with excellent contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player attitude internally and externally
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.