Designation: Engineer / Senior Engineer Fire Fighting and Plumbing
Qualification: Diploma/ B.E Mechanical
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills and Competencies required:
- Capable for evaluation of tender/ preparation of competitive offer.
- Responsible for attending pre-bid/ negotiation meetings.
- Should have experience in tendering/ project sales of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- System knowledge for Hydrant, Sprinkler, Clan Agent, Spray, Fire Pumps, Foam system, water mist system, water supply drainage, external and internal water, rain water harvesting, WTP, STP, Pump room, knowledge of Sanity fixtures.
- Basic understanding of design of above mentioned system.
- Good command over MS Office.
- Knowledge of code and standards - IS, TAC, NFPA, UL&FM.
- Good communication skills/ presentation skills.
- Knowledge of taxation and commercial / knowledge of local statutory approval/ NOC.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Mechanical Engineer-Plumbing/Fire Protection
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time